|Total Duration: 19 days||Trip Grade: Moderate||Altitude: 5106 m.|
|Activities: Trekking||Area: Kanchenjunga||Season: Mar - July, Sep - Dec|
|Accommodation: Hotel, Lodge||Transportation: Fly in - Fly out||Group Size: 2 - 12 pax|
Kanchenjunga, the thrilling place of Nepal not found elsewhere just below the looming Mountain Kanchenjunga (8,586 meters). This area is declared as the gift of the Earth full of alpine grass lands, rocky outcrops, dense temperate and sub-tropical forests and low river valley. It is situated north in north eastern part of Nepal border by Tibet, China and India. This enchanting area offers the excellent display of flowering glory of rhododendrons, orchids, lilies, primula and many other flowers. The must-see place of this region is Kanchenjunga Conservation Area spread in an area of 2,035 square Kilometers. The area has a rich diversity of wildlife including snow leopard, Himalayan black bear, musk deer red panda and others. Impheyan, pheasant, red-billed blue mangpie, shy drongo are the major birds found here. Kanchenjunga trekking area is the inhabitant of Sherpas who have different culture and tradition from those of Solukhumbu district. Rais, Chhetris, Brahmans are other ethnic group of this region. Monasteries, chhortens, temples, prayer walls are the representation of this area. So Kanchenjunga is the most popular trekking destination which will fire up the imagination of everyone.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Full Day Kathmandu sight seeing Tour
Day 03: Kathmandu to Taplejung (one and half hour flight)
Day 04: Taplejung to Thembewa (1880meters)
Day 05: Thembewa to Keswa (1960m)
Day 06: Keswa to Mamanke (1810m)
Day 07: Mamanke to Yamphudin (1690m)
Day 08: Yamphudin to Omje Khola (river) (2340m)
Day 09: Omje Khola to Torontan (2990m)
Day 10: Torontan to Tseram (3870m)
Day 11: Taseram to Ramche (4620m)
Day 12: Day trip to Yalung Glacier
Day 13: Trek back to Tseram.
Day 14: Trek back to Lamite Bhanjyang.
Day 15: Trek back to Phonpe.
Day 16: Trek back to Khunjari.
Day 17: Trek back to Suketar.
Day 18: Fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 19: Drive to Airport for Final Destination.
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu by air or road as per itinerary.
- 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner) including the coffee and tea.
- Accommodation in tea house or provided tents during the trek as mentioned in the trek type.
- Accommodation including breakfast at 3-4 star hotels in Kathmandu.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
- Kathmandu City Tour with an Experienced Tour Guide ( Kathmandu , Bhaktapur, and Lalitpur) depends on your time frame.
- Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
- Airport transfers
Cost Not Included:
- International airfares
- International Airport Departure Tax
- Trekking Equipment
- Major meals, Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Airport departure tax to be paid in rupees on your departure 1760 rupees
- entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) - you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport - Kathmandu .
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities